Interviews for non-theatre jobs
I Hate interviews. I mean not hate but I really don't dig them. I went to an interview today for Kellogg's. I should have been more prepared. I mean they always tell you that you need to research your company before you go. The wired thing is I have never had that question asked of me before today. Oh well. I answered something "like well you make cereal".
The strangest part of the interview is that he was more interested in what a telemarketing was like then any of the retail work that I had done. But we shall see.
Looking for work stinks!
The strangest part of the interview is that he was more interested in what a telemarketing was like then any of the retail work that I had done. But we shall see.
Looking for work stinks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home