Aim For the Moon

This is an attempt to become better involved with the people i love and hopefully make some new friends

Monday, May 16, 2005

Back in Rochester

So I am now back in the roc and have still not achieved greatness with this Blog. I am missing my friends in FL and really enjoying seen my family and friends here in Rochester. I am gonna try and do this Blog thing on a regular basis now that I am home and bored out of my mind.

I got a job today though. Working as (everyone's favorite) a telemarketer!! Hey it is good money and you can not pass that up. The best part is it is all the luck of the dialer as to what you hit with commission.

Oh I have a MySpace account too. Check it out when you can!http://www.myspace.com/jmykins

It is a great way to network everyone should do it!

Okay back to the job search!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home